1. What are your top five movies?Gladiators, Legends of the Fall,Crash, Man on Fire and Warrior
2. What is you go-to fashion accessory?A neck chain
3. What would be your dream holiday?A hotel by the beach, the blue sea, superior sand… A resort with jet skis, bush huts… That kind of thing sha!
4. What was your favourite cartoon as a child?Super Ted.
5. Stage or Film, which do you prefer?Hmmm… I don’t know o!
6. What are the top three things you look out for in a girl?One, she must have a job. Two, she must know how to abase and how to abound which means she must be down to earth yet sophisticated. And three, she must be good-looking.
7. What are your favourite things to do on a weekend?Lie down in bed and watch a movie.
8. What do you hate most about being well-known?The pressure to always perform, to always be in character. People always expect you to be a certain way. They expect certain things from you financially and behaviour-wise.
9. When did you have your first kiss?My first girl friend in 2002.
9b. What was her name?Why would I tell you? She is married and has kids now.
10.What does OC stand for?Okechukwu Chukwuemeka
OC Ukeje is a stage and film actor. He first came to national limelight when he won the 2006 Amstel Malta Box Office, a reality show aimed at finding the next big film star. He’s featured in TW’s June 2012 issue (OC Ukeje: Moving Beyond The Hype). Ask your vendor today