Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN 2011), Sylvia Nduka has launched her hair extension line’s flagship store called ‘Sylvia’s Hair Gallery.’ The store was officially opened on Sunday, the 22nd of July, 2012 and is located in Surulere, Lagos. Sylvia had previously lanched her hair extension line – Sylvia’s Hair in December last year and decided to float her own store after the success of her hair range.
The event had in attendance Sylvia’s Hair models – MBGN 2011 Miss Universe Sophia Gemal, Veezee, Ify, Nigerian musician Sexy Steel, Abdul of STV E! Weekly, Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 Winner Qriss Okagbue; media representatives and many others. Check out pictures from the launch.
Sylvia’s Hair is currently on the verge of starting a TV reality show Face of Sylvia’s Hair 2012. The show aimed at teaching young African women the necessities of developing the culture of a beautiful hairstyle, will see one lucky girl crowned the face of Sylvia’s Hair and win a cash prize of N 1 Million, a brand new KIA car and all expense paid trip to Dubai. To participate in this competition,
- Call 07043535536| 07089589844 | 08185406104
- Visit Sylvia’s Hair Gallery, No 39 Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow them on Twitter@Sylvia_Hair
- Like their Facebook Page – www.Facebook.com/SylviasHairExtension
- Log on to their Website – www.Sylvias-Hair.com