Breaking News: LUTH’s Tuberclosis centre burnt down

A fire on Thursday night razed the Direct Observation Therapy Centre for Tuberculosis of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital in Idi Araba, Lagos. The fire, which raged for over an hour, was said to have been caused by an electric spark. Fire fighters were said to have responded after a number of distress calls were made.



To receive updates enter your email
- OR -

Tags: ,

written by

Author is an author at

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>