Popular TV Host Ik Osakioduwa has a word or two for the single ladies , the happily married superstar is tipping ladies on how to get their man. We are assuming that’s how his lovely wife bagged herself a superstar. Here are the tips, enjoy and let us know if you agree with IK.
1. Learn to do solo trips. It’s just easier for most guys to step to a girl on her own, than one in a pack of girls.
2. Make friends with married women. They know what guys want more than your single friends (that’s why they’re married).
3. Be careful not to be TOO INDEPENDENT. Learn to gain from your man’s presence in your life. Guys need to be needed.
4. Drop guys that take all ur time without really chasing u. They block other guys. No IWC= Intimacy without Commitment.
5. Make an effort. Try to look nice. Work out. Guys like babes. Get that Don King hair done, stop forming “Oh Naturale”.
6. Don’t give it ALL up. Leave some for marriage. Perfect the art of giving previews. Nobody pays for free stuff.
7. Learn to cook. Most guys like a girl that CAN cook. Yeah not all guys but MOST. So do yourself a favour and learn.
8. Have standards. Or you’ll find yourself in and out relationships too often and that’ll earn you a bad name.
9. No matter what, never be rude or abusive to him in front of his friends. (Not even in jest).
10. Don’t pressure him to marry u with questions like “Where’s this leading?” Instead leave him if he’s taking too long.