The organizers of the “Top Naija Music Awards 2012 (Upcoming Acts Edition)” have called for submission of song entries for the award. The award, which is set to celebrate the up and coming artistes in Nigeria who are working hard for a bright future rather than involve themselves in vices will hold at the Blue Pearl Hall, Toyin Stree, Ikeja, Lagos (Opposite Aquatic Halls) on Friday, December 28, 2012 in a star studded red carper event.
The requirements for participation in the awards are as follows:
(1) You should be an upcoming music artiste (male/female) domiciled in any part of Nigeria.
(2) You should have recorded a song on or before October 20, 2012.
(3) Submit your entry in categories that you think you fit while we do our final placement.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR SONG ENTRY
How To Submit Your Song Entry ?
(1) Go through these award categories and select that which fits your song/entry:
* Song Of The Year
* Artiste Of The Year
* Best Producer of the Year
* Best DJ
* Best R n B Single
* Best Afro Pop Single
* Best Collaboration
* Most Promising Act
* Recording Of The Year (song with the best recording technology)
* Best Rap Single
* Best Pop Single
* Best Collabo With An ‘A’ List Artiste
* Lyricist On The Roll (Artiste who used creativity and tactics to deliver his lines)
* Best Vocal Performance
* Best Hip Hop Single
* Best Hip Hop/Rap Music Video
* Best R n B Music Video
* Best Music Video Director
* Best Song With A Message ( to be in this category, submit the lyrics of your song + the recorded version)
* Best Gospel Single (English)
* Best Gospel Single (Non-English)
* Best Pop Video
*Best Artiste (South-West Region)
*Best Artiste (South-East Region)
* Best Artiste (South-South Region)
* Best Artiste (Northern Region)
*Best Music Group
*Best Use Of Social Media
* Best Reality Show Act
(2) Send an email containing
* Award category/categories that your song fits into,
* Your full name
* Phone number
* Twitter handle
* Picture/image art,
* Short bio
* Song download link with any website or any file downloading platform (hulkshare etc) (if any)
SEND THEM TO: email@example.com
(3) Once sent, then relax and await the release of the most 10 qualifying entries for each category, which begins the second stage of the process.
The closing date for the submission of entries has been extended to Sunday, October 28, 2012.
For enquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul on 07084464458
This event is proudly brought to you by TopNaijaMusic, and supported by TopNaijaEvents, TopNaijaModels, EmpowerNaija, Gist Us Nigeria, RuneTech, Brnks Magazine, Tuneup9ja TV, Na Wa Oo Ent, Tip TV, YourHitList, Jambaze, Megapoint Intl, UnilagOlodo, Tush Magazine, Spur Magazine, Muziq Globe, NaijaLoaded, Haliwud, Social Entrepreneur TV, Buzzent Network, ThatNaijaTrack, AceworldTeam, HitBanger, TalkMuzik, HipHopSouth, Date360, GidiXclusive, MetroRush, NaijaPromo, Elejo, Ob9ja and a host of others.