The search for Miss Nigeria 2013 has begun. The prestigious pageant is being organised by ATN, DAAR communications (AIT) and Beth Management Ltd. The team will take a tour around Nigeria looking for girls between the ages of 18-25 years old, to become the queen ambassador, a role model to young Nigerian women, a spokesperson for charity while showcasing the positive attribute of a Nigerian woman.
The casting team would be touring Port Harcourt, Enugu, Benin, Abuja rounding up with the final casting in Lagos. Auditions will take place from the 16th February to 30th March 2013. The casting aims to maximize the opportunity for girls to participate in the most sophisticated competition.
At the end of the casting tour, 36 contestants will be selected to partake in the two-week reality TV show ‘THE MAKING OF A QUEEN”, in which eliminations will take place leaving 21 ladies to compete for one crown at the Grand finale. Our ultimate goal is to choose a queen based on elegance, poise, talent, intelligence and beauty.
The winner will walk away with a cash prize of N3 million, a luxury car, full academic scholarship in Nigeria, an all expense paid trip and a one year modeling contract. To take part in the Miss Nigeria 2013 audition, applicants must be:
- Nigeria citizen
- Not be a mother or pregnant
- Not be married
- Must be in good health, moral character
- Speak good level of English language
HOW TO APPLY
- Pay in registration fee of N2,500 at any Zenith Bank Branch (Acc details: ATN MISS NIGERIA BEAUTY PAGEANT Acc.Number 1013193422.
- Bring the bank teller & application form, along with an ID card or a copy of your birth certificate and 2 recent photos (one head to shoulder and one full length to the casting venue).
- INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS: To be a part of this great opportunity send a two-minute video clip of yourself to YouTube and email the link email@example.com before the 30thMarch 2013. BE CREATIVE! (THIS APPLIES ONLY TO INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS)
CASTING DATES AND LOCATION
DATE: FEBRUARY 16TH 2013
VENUE: THE HOTEL
ADDRESS: PLOT 108, AZU OGBUNIKE CRESCENT, OFF NZA STREET INDEPENENCE LAYOUT, ENUGU NIGERIA
DATE: FEBRUARY 23RD 2013
VENUE: BEST WESTERN HOTEL
ADDRESS: EVBUOMWAN STREET, OFF SAPELE ROAD, ETETE, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.
DATE: MARCH 2ND 2013
ADDRESS: 5th Floor Dunes plaza, 44 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, FCT, Abuja
DATE: MARCH 9TH 2013
VENUE: EDDIEZ WINE BAR
ADDRESS: 11A EMEYAL STREET, GRA, PHASE 2, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
DATE: MARCH 30TH 2013
VENUE: CIVIC CENTER
ADDRESS: OZUMBA MBADIWE STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
For all press, sponsorship and enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08033278752 or 08091892258.