Nigerian saxophonist, Yemi Sax (Adeyemi Adeosun) proposed to his girlfriend – Shola Tayo Durojaiye yesterday (April 2nd 2013) at the Cold Stone Creamery Bar in Lekki.
He proposed in front of family and friends, and according to Linda Ikeji, he proposed from a note that read thus:
Today I look into your eyes to tell you this:
- You are the true definition of love
- You are the true definition of a good woman
- You’ve brought nothing but happiness to my life
- Your love to me is more than anything in dis world
- You are the apple of my eyes
- I love you so very much Shola
- I cherish you very much Shola
- I love the way you love and take care of me not as a grown up man but as your baby
- You’ve proven to me that real love still exists
- You are beautiful from inside and also from outside
- Words can not express the way I feel for you and I pray today that God almighty will crown your effort and always be with you everyday of your life.
- Thanks for the joy, happiness, growth, fulfillment, new life and love you brought to my life ever since I met you and thanks for bringing out the real man in me.
- Please Please Please, Adeshola, with humbleness, with sincerity, with no pride, with love, with emotions, with respect and with joy from inside, mo fi oriade bee, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY,WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME? so that this joy i feel from inside will be forever.”
Linda Ikeji also reports that the ring is “an 18carat Gold ring with diamond stones cubic zirconia and black sapphire stones.”
Congrats to them!!!