Lanre DaSilva Ajayi and Mai Atafo have been named as mentors for The Fashion Protege. As MultiChoice celebrates its 20th anniversary, the show has been created to nurture and promote the next generation of Nigerian creative talent. The Fashion Protégé is a 5-episode Nigerian reality television series that will air on DSTV’s AfricaMagic.
As celebrated leaders in the African Fashion Industry, Lanre DaSilva Ajayi & Mai Atafo have taken African Fashion beyond borders. They have paved the way for the younger generation of creatives and inspired many of them to take that leap of faith to pursue their dream in fashion. Renowned for their efforts to participate in the growth of the African Fashion Industry, these iconic designers are ready to impart knowledge and make a Fashion Star out of you!
Apply today if interested. See details below
- Read all there is to know about MultiChoice Nigeria
- Design a piece inspired by MultiChoice Nigeria
- Create your masterpiece (you can enlist a tailor if you don’t have sewing skills)
- Take a photo of your piece, write a short note on the MultiChoice inspiration and submit via any of the 3 entry methods
- Spread the word! (Twitter, Facebook, BBM, Instagram)
Ohimai Atafo of MAI Inspired is renowned designer in Bridal, Menswear & Women’s occasion wear. Favoured immensely by a long list of celebrity clientele, Mai Atafo’s designs have been worn by Stephanie Okereke, Mercy Johnson, Ramsey Nouah, Banky W, D’banj, 2Face, M.I and many others. As a fashion artist, Mai Atafo continues to create and inspire through his lifestyle brand.
Lanre Da Silva Ajayi