The AYE Awards ceremony will take place at the Abuja International Conference Center on the 20th of April 2012. The event will feature a pre-event cocktail/ red carpet event and the Awards ceremony proper; It will feature musical performances by notable musicians and comedians.
The aim of the awards is to encourage ingenuity, while promoting self-reliance and independence in young individuals. By recognizing the young individuals who have been able to set up their businesses, been successful at it and have been able to stand out while doing so, it is hoped that the younger generation will be motivated, thus creating a cycle of change.
The Nomination categories include:
- Fashion and Style
- Health and Beauty
- Food and Drink
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Media and Arts
- Information and Communications Technology
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- The individual must be between the ages of 21-35years at the inception of business
- The business must be fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with an address in Abuja
- The business must have been in existence for at least one(1) year.
Tickets & Contact Details:
07043109988,07043109989 and 08098389882
or Visit their website: www.ayeawards.com