Music star Bez got married to his heartthrob Bolatito Ladoja earlier today (January 4, 2013). The marriage ceremony kicked off with a church wedding at the Guiding Light Assembly Church in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi and was followed by a traditional wedding reception, which held at Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island. The event was attended by Alao Akala, Senator Daisy Danjuma, Tunde Kelani, Richard Mofe-Damijo and wife Jumobi, Omawunmi, Waje, Cobhams Asuquo, Olisa Adibuah, Mai Atafo, Chigurl amongst many others.
His bride – Bolatito Ladoja is the daughter of former Oyo state governor Rasheed Ladoja. She is a graduate of International Relations from Warwick University and also holds a Masters degree in Management from Imperial College, London. Bolatito currently works for FCMB.
Bez looked very dapper in a bespoke blue suede tuxedo with a black satin lapel by Mai Atafo Inspired while his bride looked elegant in a lace dress with asymmetric off shoulder sleeves by Love, Tims – the bridal line of I Do Weddings (the same bridal company which created Annie Idibia’s wedding dress last year)
Dazzleme Photo Booths
We wish Mr & Mrs Idakula a Happy Married Life and God’s blessings.
- Venue – Church Wedding: Guiding Light Assembly Church in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
- Venue – Traditional Wedding: Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Decor: Furtullah | Facebook
- Event Planner: Zapphaire Events | Instagram |
- Makeup Artist: Bibyonce |+234 809 380 2000 | Instagram
- Bride’s dress: Love, Timms (I Do Weddings)
- Photobooth: Dazzleme Booths | Instagram