RadarOnline reports that the only cameras rolling or taking photos at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West‘s May 24th wedding in Paris will be their own, because guests who will attend the wedding nuptials will be forced to sign confidentiality agreements during which they’ll agree not to discuss any details of the wedding ceremony with the media.
Cell phones will also be strictly banned and confiscated if discovered!
Sources say that Kim and Kanye do not want a repeat of Kanye’s marriage proposal to Kim, “which was leaked online by YouTube co-founder, Chad Hurley”. A source said this to RadarOnline:
“Guests will have to go through extensive security, even most of Kim and Kanye’s celebrity friends. devices will be held at a secure location and if someone needs to use during the festivities, accommodations will be made, but a long way away from the festivities. This is all designed to discourage guests from using their phones. If someone violates terms of the contract, they will likely be sued.
Kim and Kanye will be licensing the wedding photos for sale and it will also be broadcast on E! as part of their Keeping Up With The Kardashians series.2
Beyonce and Jay-Z will not suffer the same fate, RadarOnline was told this:
“There is no way Kanye would ever even dare to ask Jay Z or Beyonce to sign a non-disclosure agreement, or take away their cell phones. He knows that neither one of them would betray his trust.”
Here’s Kim and Kanye’s pre-nuptial agreement once again:
- For every year Kardashian is married to West, she will get $1 million, capped at $10 million
- The title of their Bel Air, Calif., mansion will also be in Kardashian’s name, even though West is footing a majority of the bill.
- Kardashian will also keep all jewelry and gifts given to her by West.
- What’s more, money she earns from Keeping Up With The Kardashians, her clothing line and promotional appearances, will be considered separate and her sole income.
- One of West’s life insurance policies — it’s valued at $20 million — will name Kardashian as the beneficiary, for life, even in the event of a divorce.
There are no clauses in the agreement concerning custody arrangements of their daughter, North.
So because I want to attend a wedding, I’d have to do all these? Issoria!!