WAJE (Words Aren’t Just Enough), who is set to release her debut album, has announced a fantastic opportunity for all graphic designers to help showcase their creative prowess, while competing for a cash prize of $1,000. The task is to come up with a design for her album cover. Pictures of Waje will be uploaded on her Facebook page and various blogs. Graphic designers will have to use these pictures to create what they feel would be an ideal album cover for the song maestro.
1. Sample pictures of WAJE as well as a mock playlist will be uploaded on her Facebook page and various blogs.
2. Use the pictures and playlist to design front and back jackets respectively.
3. All entries are to be sent by email to email@example.com
4. Each designer can submit only 3 design options.
5. All entries must be in any of the following formats – jpg, pdf or png
6. Each designer has to submit their full name,email address and phone number into each entry.
7. Winners will be announced via Facebook,Twitter and Waje’s official website.
2. So Inspired (ft Muna)
3. For a Minute (remix)
4. Na The Way (ft J Martins)
6. Xmas Jolification (with Omawumi)
7. For a Minute
9. Kolo (remix)
Competition begins on the 10th of march 2012
Phase 1 Submission ends on the 18th of march 2012.
Phase 1 winners will be announced on the 20th of march 2012 and phase 2 begins immediately.
Phase 2 submission ends on the 25th of march 2012.
Phase 2 winners will be announced on the 27th of march 2012 and phase 3 which is the final begins immediately.
Phase 3 submission ends on the 1st of April 2012.
Final winners will be announced on the 3rd of April 2012.
WAJE and 2 renowned creative professionals – Rotimi Okhioroya and Sewedo Nupowaku will then assess the submissions and reward points based on Creativity, Originality, and Precision of design. The winner will win $500 as well as the chance to be part of the team that designs the actual album cover! For being a member of the design team, s/he also will get paid an additional $500.