The makeup industry in Nigeria has evolved over the past few years. We know the likes of Banke Meshida-Lawal (BMPro), Tara Fela Durotoye (HOTI), Ewar, LISE, etc. However, there are a few upcoming make up artists who we think you should watch out for. They are young, creative and are gradually taking over the Nigerian make up scene. We have branded them THE FUTURE OF THE NIGERIAN MAKEUP INDUSTRY.
T.R.U.E. is run by Tomi Adenuga. Tomi studied Mass Communication at Covenant University and currently works as a Strategic Media Consultant. On what inspired her to venture into the world of makeup, Tomi says it’s her ‘love for beauty, fashion and the transformation makeup can give, if done properly.’ Tomi was trained by Oluchi Thompson in 2010 and also attended a refresher course with Abeke makeovers in 2011. Makeup services currently offered by T.R.U.E. include events (weddings, anniversaries, christening), fashion shows, photoshoots etc.
Tomi is currently running an offer tagged KME( Know Makeup Essentials). The first three brides who send the correct answer to the question below get free makeovers on their wedding day. This offer is only available for weddings taking place between April- August 2012.
Question: Which areas of the face should a mattifier be applied bearing in mind the three kinds of skin?
Send your answers to email@example.com
- Always test products before using them on your face, if possible.
- Its very important to mattify your face before applying makeup especially if your skin is oily. It helps to control oil after makeup application.
- Wash makeup brushes, sponges at least once a month with lukewarm water and mild hair shampoo.
- Mobile – 08039105279, 08123778178
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org